A Camping and Caravanning Club Certified Site
Set in 7 acres of beautiful Somerset countryside, Strawberryfield Camping and Touring Caravan Park is ideally located to explore Cheddar, the Mendip Hills and Somerset Levels. The historic city of Wells is only a short drive and miles of sandy beaches can be found at Weston Super Mare, only 14 miles away.
The Park benefits from
- 5 level hard standings and grass pitches all with electric hook-ups.
- An adjacent 4 acre field provides plenty of space and privacy to accommodate 10 tents.
- Access from the A371 via a short gravel track, suitable for safe and easy access at all times of the year.
- The Park is completely enclosed by established hedges yet has stunning views of the Mendip hills behind.
- A short walk, and within the park, is the newly developed 'Early Doors' cider and ale barn. Serving local ciders, ales and wines and tasty hot and cold fresh food made from the finest local produce. To get your holiday off to a great start why not reserve a table on the first night of your stay!
Strawberryfield Camping and Caravan Park was developed in the late summer of 2012 when brand new drinking water, wash out and chemical disposal facilities were installed. We are looking forward to 2013, being our first full season.
Please come and visit us, we can’t guarantee the weather but we can guarantee an enjoyable stay! Advanced booking is advisable as the area is very popular during the summer months, however, please feel free to just turn up!
I look forward to sharing the beauty of Strawberryfield Park with you.
Strawberryfield Camping and Caravan Park
Camping and Caravanning Club
Camping and Caravanning Club Certified Sites are reserved for members only, but don’t let this deter you from staying, if you are not currently a member, you will be able to join the club on arrival and the park owner can help you with this. There are many benefits to membership, you may want to visit the club site at campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk
To contact the owner, who is always on hand to give helpful advice on where to go and what to do and who lives close to the park, call home 01749 870937 or mobile 07909 524953 or better still email email@example.com
Just drag and click as you normally do...
This message should be replaced by an interactive map supplied by Google. If this message does not disappear your browser can not display the map or there is another problem.
You might be able to explore the location of Strawbwerryfield Capming on Google Maps.
You might want to see what others say about us...